In an effort to provide you the best possible NELI experience—online and off—we adhere to the following guidelines:
- This website is provided as a service to promote and exchange the best ideas in leadership. We welcome anyone willing to join us in this pursuit.
- You are encouraged to view as much of the site’s content as you wish for free, and to share what you learn with others both online and off.
- Anyone 13 and over can Join the Network on NELI.net by providing basic contact information. Once registered, please feel free to set up a profile and join the community in rating and commenting on content, participating in conversations, or by registering for one of NELI’s live-and-in-person leadership development events.
- If you are under the age of 13, you may not create an online NELI account. You're welcome to enjoy the site, but you must be at least 13 to create an account on NELI.net.
- By inviting you to engage with the site’s content and participate in NELI Conversations, we are seeking to build a mature online community of Leaders in Forward Thinking. Please be aware, when participating, that we will remove:
• Content of a self-promotional nature
• Content written in txtspeak, all-caps, or otherwise lazy grammar
• Content posted by members using joke names or non-names
• Disrespectful, distasteful, unconstructive, or illegal content
- Should you behave disrespectfully, disruptively or illegally on NELI.net, we reserve the right to terminate your membership, at any time, and without prior warning.
Now, please enjoy and lead well!
- We respect your privacy.
- We want to encourage connection between NELI members, but not if it violates the above principle.
- We will never sell your data to any third party.
- We will not use or share information obtained from social media or other outlets about you without your knowledge.
- We will never provide any of your data to a third party without your knowledge.
- We will ensure that you maintain control over which pieces of the information you provide us are shown to other people (in your member profile or other parts of NELI.net).
- We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any financial information you provide us, including credit card numbers, is processed and stored with the highest level of security.
- We ask you to respect the privacy preferences of other NELI members.
- We ask you to remember that any information you choose to post publicly (comments, discussions, photos, videos) on this site is, of course, public.